Why join New Reflexions?
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore as this post is a regulated activity and/or on a regulated site the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS, and our safer recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding this, please highlight these in your application.
- A comprehensive induction programme that has led to us becoming an employer of choice within our sector.
- A firm emphasis on learning and development, with opportunities to gain a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
- Access to The Training Hub with 800 care sector-specific specialist online subjects, covering all standards & regulations; CPD accredited & certificated.
- Level 2 Enrolment: Principles of Working With Individuals With Learning Disabilities.
- A competitive salary plus additional benefits including, childcare vouchers, bike-to-work scheme, workplace pension and free confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- Refer a friend scheme – refer a friend who joins the New Reflexions team and you could earn a £500 bonus per referral!
- Access to Company caravans across numerous locations.
- Additional training and continuing Professional development in Autism.
- Funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare.
This post is exempt from the provisions of section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order 1975).
Due to the location of our homes, it is desirable to hold a full manual driving licence and have access to transport.
If you are a dedicated and well-organised individual with excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you!